I did a short interview with World Class Performer that came out this week. They asked some great questions:
- Where did you grow up and what was your childhood like? Did you have any particular experiences/stories that shaped your adult life?
- What is something you wish you would’ve realized earlier in your life?
- What are bad recommendations you hear in your profession or area of expertise?
- Tell me about one of the darker periods you’ve experienced in life. How you came out of it and what you learned from it?
- What is one thing that you do that you feel has been the biggest contributor to your success so far?
- What is your morning routine?
- What habit or behavior that you have pursued for a few years has most improved your life?
- What are your strategies for being productive and using your time most efficiently?
- What book(s) have influenced your life the most? Why?
- Do you have any quotes you live by or think of often?
See the answers.